In-office dental hygiene workshops
Private practice hands-on workshops are offered for dental hygienists to learn advanced reinforced instrumentation techniques in their own operatory. Scaling techniques will be taught and demonstrated for every quadrant utilizing ideal around the clock positions. All in-office hygienist workshops are personally facilitated by author and dental hygiene instructor Diane Millar.
Hands-on Workshop Description
- A PowerPoint presentation showing video clips will be shown in-conjunction with working chair-side on a typodont model connected to a portable simulation unit.
- Each dental hygienist will have individual instruction. Poor ergonomic postures and ineffective instrumentation techniques will be identified and modified to enhance career longevity.
- Larger diameter instrument handles from LM-Dental will be available to use to compare the difference in comfort to other instruments with smaller diameter handles.
- Three to four units of continuing education will be provided.
- Please contact Diane to schedule.